Starting June 5th @ 5:45 am Join for an outdoor HIIT + Yoga Fusion Class!
Here’s what you can expect:
* 30 minutes of bootcamp-style exercises (taught by my beautiful friend Amber Jaworsky)
* 30 minutes of Christ-centered yoga (taught by me)
* Christ-centered theming on Identity
Our classes are customized for ALL FITNESS LEVELS. Most of the movements will utilize your body weight, and almost everything can be modified to accommodate injuries etc.
Please bring a set of 3 or 5 pound weights with you. 2 cans of soup, rocks or water bottles can also serve as resistance tools if you are unable to procure the dumbbell weights.
Here are a few more quick details:
* Classes will be held on the backside of Mountainview Christian Church (40 East Highlands Ranch Parkway Highlands Ranch, CO 80126). Park your car and head towards the backside of the church by the playground- you can’t miss us.
* We will start promptly at 5:45 am, so please plan on arriving a few minutes early.
* Bring the following items with you: Water Bottle, Yoga Mat, 3 or 5 Pound Weights, Sunglasses.
Cost = $10 Drop In, $32 4-pack of classes, $64 8-pack of classes
You can purchase your classes by clicking on the link below, or you can Venmo @amber-jaworsky directly.
Holy Yoga Classes are Gospel centered.
Holy Yoga is a yoga practice centered on the Gospel. It is a combination of movement and meditation, where you can center your heart, mind, body and soul.
I hope to create a space where you can encounter the Lord and leave your mat feeling realigned and rejuvenated by His love.
My classes are a level 1/2 vinyasa flow– so we get moving, however I always provide modifications. I love music and work to create meaningful and fun playlists that tie to our scripture/intention. All levels are welcome!
Whether it’s your first time or you are a practiced yogi, I trust the Lord has something in store for you on your mat.
Want to Join?
Email me for the Weekly Newsletter– firstname.lastname@example.org